Sunday 1 February 2015

The Warre Game 1632 Printed

Well after much toil the Warre Game has been Printed.

I was fortunate to be asked to put on a participation game of Lutzen 1632 at Penarth Wargames Show - Crusade 2015 so with over 800 figures in tow and the help of my good friends Rob Ben Adrian and Del we set about it.
Imperial position
Scratch built windmills
Wallenstein
Lutzen Town

The Warre Game Rules are available from me if you are interested drop me a line via this blog or at 
TheWarreGame1632@aol.com

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An excellent looking game Sirrah. Well done for getting the rules published, should help the retirement fund.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why thankyou My Lord
    Look forward to meeting again soon on the Field of Honour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please send my a copy of your rules to geezerbutler2@wp.pl

    Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please send me a copy of the rules trunglum@gmail.com
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please could you let me know if these rules are available in pdf format?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would be interested to know if the rules are still available. I have already enquired by email but received no response.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jon

    Yep I can send you the original set of the rules

    They are £20 plus postage to you

    Tell me where you are located

    Best regards

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  9. Easier to email me at
    Captaingeneral@aol.com
    Cheers
    S

    ReplyDelete